Just lately, an fascinating put up on a Korean on-line forum is garnering a great deal attention.
On December 13, an nameless online person established a write-up titled “I made use of to function at SM,” and wrote, “I will reply inquiries but I can only reply to ones that is not going to make it feasible to track me down. I can entirely solution types about fan golf equipment.”
This on-line consumer claimed to be a previous SM Leisure employee and described they would be executing an ‘Ask Me Anything’ session in the comment portion. There have been some skeptical end users, but quite a few netizens joined the conversation and began asking several questions about doing the job at SM Amusement. The on the internet user mentioned that they could upload their SM Enjoyment business enterprise card as proof, but SM Entertainment staff would rapidly discover their id.
It is up to you to choose irrespective of whether or not to consider that this on-line user was truly an worker of SM Leisure, but listed here are some of the intriguing inquiries they replied to on the forum.
Why did you go away the enterprise?
– Since of the fans’ pressure, operate ecosystem, and there are no times off because of live shows.
The corporation understands that followers battle like ridiculous, appropriate?
– Yea. They definitely know. There is a division that even manages that. Korean enthusiasts are actually delicate, so we imagine meticulously even when offering live performance seats to ACE.
No, not admirers slandering the corporation but enthusiasts battling with a person a different.
– Yeah. They know. They search at Twitter regularly to get a examine of the mood.
OP, this is an fascinating write-up, and it is really entertaining studying the replies…but does the enterprise know right before an posting is penned about an idol that did some thing bad?
– Well, there are rumors heading all around. A person of the rumors I heard the most is about an idol’s angle. If that rumor carries on going close to, it will get exposed in the finish…the one particular that bought out a short while ago…I am going to just go away it at that…
I’m new to this industry. You talked about the stress from followers. Can you give examples?
– For instance, things like live performance location, the new light-weight adhere types, or they have difficulties with comeback or album release period of time… the stress about concert events was definitely undesirable.
Do you get paid a whole lot? I want to get the job done in this sector later on, too, which is why.
– I sense it truly is a small much less than how considerably function you do. But I completely will not advise it. There’s so substantially anxiety, and I remaining SM right after becoming pushed mad.
Do you know about idols courting in advance of the scandal experiences are introduced?
– There are rumors likely around, but you have to discuss quietly about it. If your supervisor hears you, you get in difficulty.
Do workers customers seriously maintain the gifts, like birthday presents, given to idols by followers?
– This is a misunderstanding, but in the Cheongdam building, there is a guard who usually takes issues for artists and watches them so staff cannot touch them.
Are there separate teams managing social media? Or is it a person human being?
– There are unique groups. SM is far too huge to have 1 person manage them.
What did you prepare when staying hired at the firm? Not like a particular practical experience but a little something you should have ready, anything like that.
– You require to discuss English. Also, becoming component of a fandom does enable, but the organization avoids individuals who ended up ridiculous fanatics because they are like ticking time bombs.
Do the staff genuinely know about the idols relationship, and do they system out their day system much too?
– Lolol, who explained we prepare out their day study course? That is outrageous hilarious. Why would we do that? LOL. The basic employees don’t know about dating there are just rumors that go around.